The Intersec ARENA will host the latest security solutions and technology case studies and real time demonstrations lead by leading industry experts and stakeholders.
The Intersec ARENA will analyse the security benefits as well as emerging risks and vulnerabilities with the implementation of the latest technologies and innovations in an evolving digital world; share insights into new technologies, innovative products and solutions that the security industry has to offer to mitigate cross-sector industry-specific challenges; and be a bridge that connects solution seekers with developers of game-changing innovations and educates end-users on the purchasing criteria, and the key requirements and considerations when making purchasing decisions for specific product categories.
The ARENA will have 3 focus days:
Day 1: Digital Technologies and Security, where the security benefits, as well as emerging risks with the implementation of latest technologies, will be discussed.
Day 2: Key industry Focus, an interactive session involving key stakeholders of the retail, BFSI, Oil & Gas and construction industries.
Day 3: Making informed procurement decisions, will have end users and solution providers brainstorming on purchasing criteria, key requirements, and considerations when making a purchasing decision.
Showcase your organization’s security industry experience and innovations by participating in the leading fair for Security, Safety & Fire Protection.
Key Topics in Focus
- Cyber Security as a Core Pillar of Government’s Digital Policy Framework
- Securing the IoT World and Connected Devices
- Digital Technology Revolution’s Impact on the Security Industry
- Security Solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data and Cloud Storage
- Industry Focus on Retail, Banking and Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Utilities and Infrastructure
- Solutions Procurement Education with Guided Tours
What to expect:
- The ARENA will create an interactive space for future technology focused presentations and panel discussions.
- Live interaction with an audience who will participate in the conversation, vote live and give immediate feedback using the ARENA app.
- Guided Tours will start at the ARENA and give exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their latest innovations to a dedicated group of buyers.
Located in the heart of the security section. Participating opportunities include the option to exhibit in the ARENA, speaking slots to present your solutions, and sponsorship of the ARENA area.
Who should attend
If you fall into any of the below job functions, the Arena is for you.
- Cyber, Information and IT Security
- Corporate Security
- CIO / CXO
- Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence
- Technical Service Delivery
- Business Innovation and transformation
- Physical Security
- Emergency Response, Crisis and Disaster Management
- Other Related Job Functions